Plane Construction Part 3

Next, I focused on what I assume to be a gun emplacement on the front of the nose. A cylinder was used and extruded in a similar fashion to creating the body. (To get the angled face about halfway along, when I extruded that face I rotated it, then bevelled the face to be able to extrude a smaller diametered circle from it).




Then it was onto the wings, where a box was created and manipulated in the same way the tail was. Following that, the engine was constructed by scaling a cylinder vertically, and then flattening the side closest to the body by manipulating polygons. This was hard to create because it was such a complex shape, and it does not quite match up (it is supposed to sort of mould into the actual body shape at the back, but in my model it does not, it still protrudes a tad) but this attention to detail is not a problem with this animation. I needn't spend time fixing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment