Evaluating The Project

Overall, I think the project has gone really well.

The final video has come out extremely well, and I as well as the rest of the group as very pleased with it.

The only thing that I would say that was disappointing was because the renders kept freezing, as the deadline approached we had to lower the quality of the superspray effect, and as feedback suggested in the presentation, it now looks like 'porridge' being emitted from the plane.

Other than that I am really confident that the animation is entertaining and features some good, original ideas.

I really did think that some of the other groups had really strong ideas, such as the road that showed lots of signs with a rollercoaster goin overhead and a voice over. That one stood out as it was in a way connected to ours in the way that it was a custom little 'world'.

No comments:

Post a Comment